About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Saturday 27 August 2011





PHOTO SPAM AGAIN !!! This time really alot :x I spend nearly 1h to upload all the pictures in blog and facebook ! My hand is mad tired ~ :c Anyway hope you will enjoy the pictures as for me, i really enjoy those days with boyfriend and Teresa'sis ;D Now enjoy the pic and it will lead you to my pass few days tales C;


Worn the same dress with Teresa's! Do we look alike? Hahaha!

Hello kitty ring! Mine is red and sis is black :b Love it!


Cam with sis while on the way to MBS (:


I swear the food over there and view and fucking nice !




Cam and more cam :D


Off to Costa Sands Resort Sentosa with boyf , Teresa & her boyf for over night yst ;D ofcos, CAM ! ^^



Me and boyf Teresa'sis alone, haha!

Random pic.

OK! im done here (: hope you enjoy your 'trip' ;D BYEs!


w.k: wei wei anyone here?
xiaovass: IM HERE ! :D

w.k: who say 23rd update de ar !!! TAGGED stay alive lei!!
xiaovass: Sorry lar! heheee....

Miki: Your blog... O_________O
xiaovass: I will change the skin asap! Ps*

Wk: tagged stay alive !!!
xiaovass: Im ALIVE !

w.k: tagged =D jys
xiaovass:Xiexie ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment