About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Saturday 20 August 2011



Warning~ Photo spam incoming !

Im kinda lazy to type all out, so pictures shall do most of the talking (: Anyway! i have been working for the past 4 days.. In a event jobs. What we did is hang balloons on every door outside, if you go Stomp you shall see it! All done by us! hahaha~. Really fun and easy job i could say, the pay is like shiok ttm! We start at 11 end at around 2plus, 3h=60bucks 1h=20bucks ! Like cool only right? Heees* I shall cam it the last day, and tell you guys what, everytime i work i only could say a line, Wow~ i see so many balloons! :D

Pictures time ;


Wait ~ Let me Zilian abit first ;D




Meet teresa/sis to Hougan on 18Aug even bough a same dress with her ! Cam in bus and had 3 mini pic with her! Love it, chio ttm! hahahahs..... Look below ! (pointing down*)



Chio righ! HAHAHA~


By her and by me :D







Off to Bugis with her agin on 17Aug, I call her to pei me go shop! Ended up is she shop -.-! cui~ After shopping beening DRAG by her to have STEAMBOAT for dinner ! Totally full ttm :z


YUMMY !




Home cam and Tata~ Im done here ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment