About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Sunday 2 October 2011



xiaovass: 心是最大的骗子,别人能骗你一时,而它却会骗你一辈子。


Shall update abit of my blog, and dame godness ! my blog is full of dusts and spider webs ! (faint~) Im sooooo lazy to update but i dont want to close down my blog, how!? Anyway pass few days have been tonning with Billy ! Somedays with Celina, sarah and kath (: Had tons of laugh and silly chat with them! And my life is getting more and more owl-ly night! Pass is sleep at 12plus am, then change to 3plus am and now ? I sleep in the morning 6plus am and one night worst, i sleep at 8plus in the morning -.-! Panda eyes~~~ Don't ask me why, cause i oso don't know why i slept so late ! And one more thing make me more angry ! My boss given me 2 weeks of mc and now he don't even borther to pick up my calls or reply my texts ! I mean if you don't to want to hierd me just tell me would'nt you ? Make me wait like a fool very fun meh ?! LOL~ And you better make sure you ganna pay me the pay tml! If not i would'nt let you off so easily ! I swear (: Alright~ Updated abit ler, shall back to watching my drama '终极三国' I just dame love the show to the max ! Tata~ And leave a tag before leaving alrigh ? (L)!



有时候,有的人,总是忘不了,就像有的人,总是记不住;有些话,总是说不出,就像有些话,总是守不牢;有份爱,总是放不下,就像有的爱,总是受不起。你说:何必眷恋?你却不知:某年某月的某一个转身,我答应你,不再爱你,却忘了答应我自己

No comments:

Post a Comment