About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Monday 26 December 2011

xiaovass: You make me smile for no reason whatsoever, You make me laugh at the unfunniest things, But most of all, you make me love you.

Hihi! Christmas had passed ! How you enjoy your's ? And did you get tons of present? I got 2 and i din't sent out a single one. HAHAH! was busy with chalets stuffs and dint even have time to prepare for x'max :o And and 3 more days is me and boyf first mthsary ! Damn god i havent plan hao what to get ): HOW HOW ?! (head crake~*)

Anyway ! I spend my x'mas with my dearest boyf ! Woke up, bath, reached tm at 5. Meet up with boyf and his friend, chatchit and bus to Plaza sing for movie. Had our dinner first and follow by movie at 945. trained home and i sleep at 6plus in the morning ! Damn god ~ i want to sleep somemore but mum drap me out cause having spring cleaning today.! But im here using com :P



with my boyf :D


Left- boy self taken (laugh~) and righty with his friends . (fuxiang act a cam shy la :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment