About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Sunday 26 February 2012


vassthy: The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.




See the pic on top ?? (pointing up^) The guy beside me have such a pretty face right ? Gosh ! im so jealous can ! I loveee his skin tone , so fair not like mine T.T Plus he have no eye bag nor dark circles ley ! Who god so unfair de )': Sob~ Yet im glad to have him as my friend that will not sleep rather chat on phone the whole night due to his room got cockroach and crawl to work the very next morning. Laugh max !! How cute can he be ! ^^

Anyway, when to Club Avatar on Wed'ladies night. Had so much fun with Christina and her crazy friends. haha! Dance dance all the way, even took pic with Noah Yap!! And trust me, the girls over there are crazy :o But sadly christina they left at 1 plus - 2, me and boy stay till 3plus -4 and off we go ! (: Really enjoy that day and hope to go again with the girls ! :DD

The girls (:


Left- with christina! right- with NoahYap !

Ok iom done here, lazy continue le. Byes !

No comments:

Post a Comment