About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Wednesday 15 February 2012


Vassthy: It's been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don't believe that. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

Im getting more and more lazy to update my blog. :b anyway! i just removed my tagbox. So anything just drop a comment on my facebook will do (: And before i start with my post for today. Im here wishing everyone Happy Valentine's day ! Yea~ im late for a day. but who cares?! With your love one everyday alos valentine's day la ^^ (wink~*) And to those who are single, no worries! God's saving the best for you! Smile and you will never know who's gonna fall in love with that smile of your's :D

Shall start this post with my darling sister 'Teresa' ! Crazy bitch of mine worn the same shirt when we meet days ago ! Stun and laugh at each other saying 'why so qiao ~??' hahaha~ I want her white one !! Now i can't find the shirt i worn in white le ): sob~ Ohwell, We should did walking and chatting alot uh (wink~*)

Im soooo evny of he fair tone T.T

Celebrated Valentine's day with my dearest boy on 13Feb due to his working on 14th. Meet boyf in Bugis at 4plus, had our lunch and shop around then off to town! Sweet boyf keep talk about silly stuffs made me laugh like no tml. hahaha~ And that silly bum of mine go cut hair half way at bugis !! Now his hair look like Ahbeng can :x laugh~ But me still love him. heez~ ♥

Before~

After~

So which one nicer !? hmmmm~ ok im done here. BYEs!




No comments:

Post a Comment