About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Friday 30 March 2012


Vassthy: You hold a special place in my heart and no matter what happens, you'll always mean the world to me.



Happy 4th mth with boyf (: I just love him to the max


Meet up with boyf at tm yst, walk around and had some light snack at foodcourt, this silly boy of mine never fail to made me laugh haha~ Was talk about project x (movie) Heard what boyf said like a nice show only so hope to get to watch on chalet ^^ Around 7 went over to Cathay to have our dinner and slack around waited for Kenji and huisha to arrive ! Watched 'Wrath of the Titans. at 9.45 ! Rated 4/5 was not bad i guess (: And lastly reached home sweet home at 12plus ;D

Sua of sua had fever, burn up to 39.3 at midnight )': went to see doctor this morning and i spend half of my day on bed till now. Tsk~ first time in my life got so high fever! yawns~ Shall conitune watching my unriddle 2 ! Byes (:

No comments:

Post a Comment