About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Sunday 24 June 2012


Vassthy: Start everyday with a new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow.


Im so lazy to update blog but since i had nothing much to do so~ i decided to post about my event job. It's going to be a long and naggy post but i will put as many pictures as i could so please bear with it okay ?? Don't close page !! i will come hunt you xDD

Thanks to Calver for intro me this 1 day job but how i wish this could last for a few more days ! Start at 3.30 and all we did is walk up the stage and act as the 'VIP' let the models get use of the stage walking till 5.15. Break till 6 and start Ushering the guests to their seats. End our job at 7 and all of us just stood at the side and look at the performers. Cool or not?! And there come our 50buck but sadly it need 21 days to transfer to us. But oh well, i love this job!! One of my best and easiest job i could say and talks about event joys i miss last year's. Although i'm scared of balloons but i really enjoy my 7 days with those new friends and those fun we had :D Maybe should text them and fix a meeting with them soon ! hmm~


Plan to meet with Calver 130pm at my hse but plan fail o meet him at bedok instead, off to Singapore Expo hall 2 and start our work. Special crew pass is given and check out the trophy of 3 stars! (given to me as i act as 'VIP' so i snapshot it:b)


Just check out how big the company dinning is !! 500 tables and it fill up the whole of hall 2 !! Creep me out that the owner had so many people to invite GEEZ~! Looking at such a huge dinner set up im sure you will be thinking will people get lost ?? The answer is ~~~~ YES ! That's why we are being hired (wink~) Meet some really funny people there too ! Due to the super good & loud bass speaker with those clubbing songs and 10-15 over times bigger than Power house there's even Uncle and young boys try to dance in front of me --!



Dinner serve and performing start, everyone worn like as thought they having wedding or super stars awarding kind and my boss said that i look like im having the dinner with them than working! laugh max~ Its kinda boring about the performing cause its just giving out awards and singing The end~ Less than 1 hr it bored me so i drag Calver out for many smoke break to kill my bore-ness and how nice of him to pass me his jacket cause im freezing ! :D

End work at 930 and off to home ! Bath, change and off to tm meet up with boyf (: Thanks to that sweet boy of mine to accompany me text all the way till i end work and even stay over at my house as he promise last week after lan with bros at TMcc.
Hugs, kisses, cuddle and fall asleep in your arm is what i wanted for every night and it's a bless to waking up & see you next to me in every morning (: i love you

Stay at home for today and school stating tml one work to express myself = SIAN ! Hope im able to get up in morning and not getting late ! Okay that a super long post for today shall end now and get other stuffs to do hmm~ Stay turn for my next post readers ! Bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment