About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Monday 24 September 2012

It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.




Sometime i wonder, who will be there when im sad, lost or happy ? Or anyone one will miss me when i'm gone ? 
Who will really be there for me and look for me when i don't reply his/her texts and calls ?
Who will look around the whole singapore for me ?
Who will relies in the shortest time that im gone ?
In real life who will ?

Thinking all those made me remember a friend. A friend that i lost since the start of this year, we dint fight or quarrel. We just ~ stop contacting. 

Turn and look around your surrounding, how many friends did you see ? Or should i say how many real friend do you have. Those who stay by your side no matter what happened and still believing and stay with you, treasure them. its rare to have some one like that. As for me ? It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself (:

No comments:

Post a Comment