About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Monday 26 November 2012

Starry night


 Had a real fun shoot on 23th Nov with John, Mel and Stevie MUA. Had lots of fun and it my first time doing extreme make up in my fav colour PINK (Y)


 Looking at all those make up on the table. Holy god~ !

 Lets start with my bare face. Im totally with no make up on only lens. Super big eye bag (cries~*)

 With the make up done after closing an hour. I love the fake lashers !

 Fully change into a pink lady gaga. Boyf was like 'waa~ i see pink ghost' when he came over. That's what i called EXTREME make over !

 After shoot, made our way to Town for dinner and a slow long walk along the road side orchard road with le boy and Jaws. Happen to bump to him at Nikon shop, so wait for him end work and had some catch up.

 Worn this cute pink tube top i got from Scape's fleat for just 5 buck ! Love it a lot ! I LOVE SHOPPING (v)
OK better get back to the post before i start shopping thoughts again. Below are the pictures i took along the walk way. Enjoy !

 You want some sweets ??

Beware~ The pink musketeers to the help !


Can you see us ? heeh

With le boy 

This are the pics in HD mode. 




 Snap shoot it by Jaw's cam.

This puppy just melt my heart. Awww~` Its so cute that i wanted to steal it home from its owner. I want a pup so badly )':

Had this air brush tattoo at scape for fun. I love cross.

Hope you enjoys this post, love you guys ! xoxo`~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment