About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Monday 28 January 2013

Darkness sober


 Was really disappointed that being scam by a blog shop 'barbie cottage' Spend 50 buck of my shoot pay on that and it din't turn out good. Thinking of going report to police this coming week since she said will deliver to me by Feb, if not just shot me with a gun now.







Had a  long hrs of shoot 2 days back, poor boy of mine had flu even up till now. Please have more shoot so i can get more cash. God bless me.





 Steamboat with my boy, sky and quan yesterday at Lele Pot. I love steamboat ! And we really is eat till nearly vomit but overall the food is awesome. Thumbs up (v)



Just had J.co donuts. watch "The witch hunter' before home. 4.5/5 stars. GO WATCH NOW !

There's a trailer for you all (:





No comments:

Post a Comment