About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Thursday 10 January 2013

Random shot




 Chinese New year is coming in 1 more month and you know what ? Its time to get new clothes and Ang bao ! $.$ Count me a money face but who don't love it. New clothes, Yummy food and big gathers with family and friends.


 Went to Woodland with Celina 2 days back to get some piercing, It have been a while since we last outing a great day to catch up. Got myself new ear piercing after the old one closed up since last year in less than  days. And also got a Dream catcher belly stud. Mad love.


Went over to John's hse for a fun shoot.  Daddy and Jaws said i really is Tans now. i look like Malay ):




A sneak peak. Photographer- Jaws.


Planning to get new tattoo after i touch up mine next week.  Which one should i get ? Suggestion anyone ??

No comments:

Post a Comment