About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Thursday 21 February 2013

Selling


Hello all my dear readers, Today post will not be any other then my clothes !! After packing yesterday night then i relies i bought too much unwanted items. Some are either only worn once/twice. Some are too big or small and worst is some i buy for fun -.-! Really have to control myself but when i remember i had clear my closet , that mean new clothes coming in !!! OMG~ (hold on, i just said i have to control. ah~ fml) Ok get back to the topic. Top at $6 each yet 2 for $10 Most shorts and dresses are only $10. Hurry and grap your's cause it's first come first serve.




 Top- $6 each.


 Short - $10 each

 Dress -$10 each

 Plain tank and pearl white skirt come in black too! (safety short under) 2 for $10 All 3 @ $15
 1 for $6 Two for 10
 $10
 Top
 I love this but it's too short for me T.T Got it at $25 Letting go @ $15

 Letting go @ $15
 $25 Penning
 Letting go @ $15 (super sexy)

Pm me on Fb- http://www.facebook.com/vassthy.lveromee
or email me @ vass-thy@hotmail.com

Enjoy shopping ! (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment