About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Saturday 30 March 2013

Busy Busy


I know alot people have been complaining that my blog is so so sooooo dead~~~ I'm so sorry guys. My destop die on me 1 month back and i have really no time to get a new one. Well is cashless to get a new one, anyone want buy for me ?? T.T


Had a number of shoots with many different photographer on the pass few weeks, so here are some shots to share. All photos belong to rightful photographer*


Black & white shot by - DGi Pixels


Fashion shoot by- Christ


Bikini shoot with Andy, yes~ this is my own photo and yes~ im 1 tone darken now.



Lingerie shoot by- Stafen


A few more bikini and lingerie shoots are coming on April nd as well and Bride grown shoot coming. So stay tune alright (:


Date with My boy (Happy 17th mth-sary ♥) And daddy John for lunch, dinner and movie. -G.I.JOE- Must watch !!!

Club Sonar for awhile before ending my day. With the long time no see babe of mine. Eileen (L)


FMH top 20 meet up tml at club Dream be there to spot me alright ! Goodnight for now. xoxo~`

No comments:

Post a Comment