About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Saturday 1 June 2013

Rush hour


A short update. Rest a lot on April and May preparing myself for upcoming June event. Will be having camp for Miss Singapore world and some other events as well. No more lazying around time to get shoots and do some shopping for GSS. Damn~ im broke ):


 Drop by at far east plaza to meet my darling Mikko


 Le brother and sister love.

 Oh yea got a few clothes and yes im wearing one of it in this photo. The kid side of me (cause its better than saying childish)


Did a few shopping but sadly not for myself. I miss shopping time !!!



Happy 1 yr 6th mth with my cuteie boy on May 29 ! I love you sweetheart (L)

Hope everyone enjoy your weekend and have a good day !

Bye~~~~ xoxo~`

No comments:

Post a Comment