About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Saturday 12 October 2013

Click on love


Weekly update is on the line. Though since i haven't been updating blog no one will ever read it again but to my surprise it's 500+ view on my last post. Not much but still thanks for dropping by my blog on my updates. (L)



Dinner date with my boy last Sat at Vivo City. Asian Kitchen for dinner, they never fail to increase my craving each time i walk pass the shop. Dragging dear in and start my order (laugh~)




Starbuck's hot chocolate to warm up my tummy from dear, women~ the week of pain.



This boy of mine started his attachment since 2 weeks back, endless complaint from him. hahaha~ all the best dear ! 2 more months to go xD 


Today, 1 week after our meet up. Been seeing him like once or twice per week since he start his work. Miss me ok ?? hehehe

Grab dinner at Bugis+ Suyika today, was disappointed with the food, the choices were less and the soup have not much taste. Wonder why is there always long q. And the price is not cheap as well ! Not going back again.


Bought 2 pullover from Bershak. Im so super in love with their clothes !

No comments:

Post a Comment