About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Thursday 6 February 2014

Cny updates

Happy Chinese new year dear readers (: Hope you guys had a wonderful holiday !

恭祝大家:
一马当先
马到成功
马上有钱
马上有房
马上有车
健健康康
快快乐乐
幸幸福福


HUART AHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!


2 best part of cny, the goodies. Yummmmm 



And of cause red packet ! Money Money Money $.$



Spend this year cny count down at Sonar working instead of going out squeezing with people to see fireworks. Sonar is like a 2nd home for me (': Spend my first day at home sleep.


 



Cny 2st day #ootd




3rd day #ootd




Steamboat at my aunt house along with my family and dear (:


And of cause how can i not have a dating time with my boy on this special days (:


And of cause Happy birthday to my sweetie pie (L) This year is a fail planning for you i will try harder next time xD Hope you enjoy the little card and dinner. I love you 



Fooddddddd ~ Birthday dinner with le boy and Marcals. Happy belated birthday btw (:



My stupid boy (^3^)



你无法叫醒一个装睡的人, 也无法感动一个不爱你的人。

No comments:

Post a Comment