About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Monday 3 March 2014

Garden by the Bay



Garden by the bay with dear. First time to there although i wanna go so badly after a long time. Thanks sweetie for making this wish came true (:



The weather is as hot as hell when we reach. Grab a few photos before making our way to places with air-con.




The Falls. Pretty man made "water fall'  










Being to The bay was like a dream to me, i'm pretty much a flower person not to say when you have thousand and millions for flower surrounding you. Gosh heaven ~~~



  Ren zhen de nan ren hao you mei li (L)



Other then the flower shoots i get mine too ^^



So does my boy






Selfie with love



Lastly a couple shot for both of us after a long walk and tired day (:

I will be backkkkkkkkkkkkk~

No comments:

Post a Comment