About Me

My photo
It's a cruel world. I have to fight to survive myself.

Sunday 6 July 2014

EWF & Paris Baguette


It's book out day for love ! 2 days date with tons of food and shopping ! Going start day job this coming Monday, last day job was like 2 yrs ago ? Will be working at bugis street 3rd floor (Wix cube) Drop by say hi !




While watching for our movie (Transformer) to start but first ~ it's filling the tummy on the rush.

Everything With Fries

200 Victoria Street
#04-05 Bugis Junction

Opening Hours: Sun to Thur 11am - 10pm
                        Fri, Sat, PH Eve 12pm - 1030pm

Tel: 6338 0135


Chicken salad for me and 1 egg soup for love. Trying to lose some baby fats on the cheek. Too lazy for work out so i guess lesser meat and more vegetable shall help (wink*)





Trying to be artistic, kinda fail -.-


Stupid face was given by him cause he was talking to me and my reply was "orh, huh, stares*'"
Still love you la ok ? HUGs*




Paris Baguette 

#01-32 Tampines Mall Singapore
Opening Hours
Daily: 10:00am to 10:00pm
Telphone: (65) 67437383

Brunch in one of my favorite (cafe?) Check out all those breadssssss (drool~)




And of cause cakes.


Royal pudding and sweet bacon wrap to be starter of the meal, too good to be true.




Who don't love eggs and bacon ?? OMG~ i want moreeeeeeeee



I have totally no idea what does this call, sweet boyfriend order this for me. It's under the 'All-day long breakfast' menu but please remember that they only serve from 10am -  6pm daily (for the breakfast) .



Filling- sweet cheese with chopped ham and tomato cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment